(AOF) – Key points
– One of the 5 European leaders in digital transformation born from the merger in 2014 of Sopra and Steria;
– Company organized into 4 businesses generating € 4.3 billion in revenue: consulting and systems integration (60%), publishing solutions (15%), business process services (15%) and management of infrastructure and cloud (10%);
– European presence, in France (48% of revenues), in the United Kingdom (18%), the Other Europe division with strong positions in Germany (32%) and the rest of the world (2%);
– Business model: to be, in Europe, the strategic partner of large administrations, financial and industrial operators and strategic companies by supporting them in their digital transformation and preserving their digital independence;
– Shareholders’ agreement between the founding families Odin and Pasquier and the directors, ie 22.3% of the capital and 33.6% of the voting rights, in front of the employees (6.3% and 8.5%); Pierre Pasquier being chairman of the 14-member board of directors and Vincent Paris managing director;
– Healthy balance sheet with debt reduced to € 423 million compared to € 1.6 billion in capital at the end of June 2021.
– Strategy focused on a strong positioning in Europe, on the development of solutions (objective of 20% of revenues in publishing and integration of solutions), on consulting (objective of 15% of revenues), integration of digital and aiming in the medium term for annual revenue growth of between 4% and 6%, an operating margin of 10% and free cash flow between 5% and 7% of revenues;
– Innovation strategy: watch over the technologies and their uses provided by the Digital Champions, innovation missions given to project teams, hackathons open to customers and partners, demonstration, ideation, codesign / targeted partnerships spaces (startups, universities, research laboratories, major publishers such as Axway and GAFAM / entry into the capital of young shoots / establishment of 2 development platforms, one for the cloud, the other for blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning;
– Environmental strategy, validated by Science Based Targets and rated A: objective of zero net GHG emissions in 2028/5 major projects: strengthening of the Environmental Management System (EMS), optimization of resource consumption, increase in renewable energies in the electricity consumption and waste management / offering digital systems for achieving sustainable objectives;
– One of the best positioned players in the promising segments of cloud computing and big data (management of data volumes), as well as in co-transformation projects such as Ecomouv or Transactifs and in the cybersecurity;
– Integration of acquisitions: EEGS Design and EVA Group after Sodifrance (making the group the French leader in digital insurance and social protection services), Cxpartners, SAB and Fidor.
– Increase in the recurring share of turnover thanks to partnerships and close relationships with strategic clients such as public services;
– 2021 objectives, noted, of a minimum increase of 6% in turnover and an operating margin of between 7.7 and 8% and free cash flow of € 150 to 200 million.
Receive our latest news
Every morning, the information to remember about financial markets.