= / Key points / =
– Leading engineering and technology company serving the energy transition, with leading positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene and with a strong presence in the growing markets of blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management., Created in February 2021 by spin-off from TechnipFMC .;
– Turnover of € 6 billion in 2020 divided into 2 segments: Projects for 85% and Technology, Products and Services offers;
– Diversified shareholders (TechnipFMC 12%, HAL Investments 9.9%, BPI France 7%), Joseph Rinaldi Chairman of the board of directors, composed of 9 members, Arnaud Pieton Chief executive officer;
– Financial strength thanks to free self-financing (cash flow) of € 3.2 billion and net cash flow of € 2.3 billion compared to € 748 million in debt for fiscal year 2020.
= / Issues / =
– Medium-term profitable growth strategy with adjusted revenue of between 6.5 and 6.8 billion euros and an adjusted recurring EBIT margin of at least 6% for fiscal year 2021 and an increase in investments in R&D;
– Innovation strategy:
– focused on the energy transition with decarbonation and zero carbon projects – BlueH2 by T.EN (solutions for hydrogen production), blue ammonia, Inocean wind floats, sustainable fuels for aviation
– endowed with a portfolio of patents (+ 3000),
– based on incubation, the development of disruptive technologies and R & D-MIT, CEA, IPI… partnerships;
– ESG strategy under development, integrated into the economic model of low-carbon energy transition technology offerings;
– Good visibility with € 7.9 billion in orders in the first half of 2021, especially in LNG, bringing the adjusted order book to € 17.5 billion.
= / Challenges / =
– Reduced sensitivity to the economic situation in the gas sector;
– Execution of the LNG project and CO2 capture in Qatar;
– Impact of the pandemic: 8% increase in turnover in the 1st quarter of 2021;
– Raised target, for 2021: turnover from 6.5 to 6.8 billion euros, adjusted EBIT margin of at least 6%;
– Distribution rate of the 2021 result expected to be around 30% for the 2021 financial year.
Receive our latest news
Every morning, the information to remember about financial markets.