(AOF) – The strengths of the value
– World number one in airport management with nearly 300 million passengers;
– Turnover of € 2.15 billion divided into 5 divisions – the aeronautical activities of the 3 Paris airports, shops & services, the real estate activity of the terminals (ADP being one of the largest landowners in the Island -de-France), international and other activities;
– Business model aimed at becoming a leader in the design, construction and operation of airports and relying on the 3 Paris airports, the 27 airports managed around the world as well as on agreements with airlines;
– Capital 50.6% owned by the French State, ahead of the Dutch Shiphol (8%) and the Vinci group (8%), Augustin de Romanet, Chief Executive Officer, chairing the 15-member board of directors.
– Innovation strategy focused on telecom & mobility services via Hub One;
– Environmental strategy focused on Paris airports: certification of management systems, carbon neutrality in 2030, improvement of air quality, 25% of clean vehicles in the vehicle fleet, waste recovery and maintenance of 15% of energy renewable through internal geothermal energy;
– Continuation of cost reductions (reduction in salaries and limitation of investments in maintenance in Paris, between € 500 and 600 million), with traffic resuming to its pre-health crisis level expected between 2024 and 2027.
– Strong correlation to variations in the pandemic and to the financial health of airlines, in particular EasyJet and AirFrance-KLM, 1st and 2nd operator in Paris;
– Abandonment of the “CRE3” tariff schedule which favored long-haul or connecting flights;
– Shift at the end of 2025 of the RER CDG Express connecting Paris to Roissy;
– At the end of September 2021, an increase of 12% in turnover and 14.5% in traffic.
Receive our latest news
Every morning, the information to remember about financial markets.