(AOF) – Key points
– One of the world leaders in digital transformation founded in 1967;
– Turnover of € 15.8 billion, achieved at 29% in North America, 23% in France, 10% in the United Kingdom & Ireland and 31% in the rest of Europe;
– Three major businesses: applications and technology for 62% of revenues, operations and engineering for 31% and strategy and transformation;
– Business model divided between “Customer First”, “Intelligence Industry” and “Enterprise Management”, with an aggressive offer in the cloud and digital (65% of revenues);
– Split capital (7.1% for directors and employees), with a board of directors of 14 members chaired by Dominique Hermelin, Aiman Ezzat being CEO;
– Financial situation strained by the purchase of Altran with a net debt of € 4.9 billion.
– 2025 ambition of a 7 to 9% increase in revenues and an operating margin of 14%;
– Innovation strategy driven by a global network of technology and innovation directors and, for customers, a global network of 16 AIEs (Applied Innovation Exchange): low-carbon solutions for transport (AMI project with Stellantis and partnership with Hyperloop) / investments in start-ups and Catalyst program support / industrial partnerships (Adobe, Dassault Systèmes, MuleSoft, AWS, etc.);
– Environmental strategy “Architects of positive futures”: ambition “net zero emissions” by 2030 with 100% renewable electricity in 2025 / ramp-up of the circular economy / solutions for customers to reduce their emissions by 10 Mt carbon in 2030;
– Good visibility with order intake exceeding annual turnover.
– High sensitivity of the result to personnel costs (2/3 of operating expenses), 55% of the personnel being “offshore”;
– Creation of a joint company with Orange for a French sovereign cloud;
– At the end of September 2021, an increase of 13% in turnover and 42% in net income in the first half;
– 2021 objectives, twice raised, of 14 to 14.5% revenue growth, an operating margin of + 12.7% and free cash flow of over € 1.7 billion;
– 2020 dividend of € 1.95.
Receive our latest news
Every morning, the information to remember about financial markets.